All entries arranged in alphabetical order of surname. Major contributions are listed by individual name with some detail on the nature of the contribution(s), date, contact info, etc. Minor contributions (typo corrections, etc.) are listed by name only for reasons of brevity. Please understand that when I classify a contribution as “minor,” it is in no way inferior to the effort or value of a “major” contribution, just smaller in the sense of less text changed. Any and all contributions are gratefully accepted. I am indebted to all those who have given freely of their own knowledge, time, and resources to make this a better book!
- Date(s) of contribution(s): January 2006 to present
- Nature of contribution: Mini table of contents, all chapters except appedicies; html, latex, ps, pdf; See Devel/tutorial.html; 01/2006.
- Nature of contribution: CH 4, section: AC induction motor, 09/2007.
- Contact at: dcrunkilton(at)att(dot)net
Tony R. Kuphaldt
- Date(s) of contribution(s): 1996 to present
- Nature of contribution: Original author.
- Contact at: email@example.com
Forrest M. Mims III
- Date(s) of contribution(s):February 2008
- Nature of contribution:Ch 5; Clarification concerning LEDs as photosensors.
- Contact at: FMims(at)aol.com
Your name here
- Date(s) of contribution(s): Month and year of contribution
- Nature of contribution: Insert text here, describing how you contributed to the book.
- Contact at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Typo corrections and other “minor” contributions
- line-allaboutcircuits.com (June 2005) Typographical error correction in Volumes 1,2,3,5, various chapters ,(:s/visa-versa/vice versa/).
- The students of Bellingham Technical College's Instrumentation program.
- Colin Creitz (May 2007) Chapters: several, s/it's/its.
- Jeff DeFreitas (March 2006)Improve appearance: replace “/" and ”/" Chapters: A1, A2.
- Don Stalkowski (June 2002) Technical help with PostScript-to-PDF file format conversion.
- Joseph Teichman (June 2002) Suggestion and technical help regarding use of PNG images instead of JPEG.
- Michael Warner (April 2002) Suggestions for a section describing home laboratory setup.
- email@example.com (August 2007) Ch 1, s/starting/started .
- Unregistered@allaboutcircuits.com (August 2007) Ch 6, s/and and off/on and off/ .
- Timothy Unregistered@allaboutcircuits.com (Feb 2008) Changed default roman font to newcent.
- Imranullah Syed (Feb 2008) Suggested centering of uncaptioned schematics.
- Sylverce@allaboutcircuits.com, Caveman@allaboutcircuits.com (May 2008) Changed image 05320.png to agree with inage 05321.png